Wednesday 19 March 2008

The Proposal















ALL ALONG..

Everyday I go through the motions
I pretend, I try. To let you go
I tried not to show
Look into my eyes and you'll know
You are the one, You are the one.

Of all under the sun,
You are still my Number One.













You are the one that put my heart on song
And along with you its long gone
Its been long gone
Baby I've loved you all along














Its been a long winter
It has been a tough fight.
I crave for your warmth
You are my only light.
I need you by my side
Don't leave me alone, middle of the night
Together we will make it all right.


















On my knees I'll ask
For my last chance with you
Because for you my girl
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
But if its gonna be a no
Then go ahead, just say so.
I promise I will not cry
Without you my love, I'll simply die.













You got me all wrong
Its been killing me all along
I'm sorry girl I took so long
But there's just one thing that kept me going on
And even as I sing this song
Baby I've loved you all along.














More than anything, I'd die
Just to let you stand by.
And if my love for you is any sign,
Despite my poor line
And the wrong choice of time
Baby forgive me. Just Be Mine?

5 comments:

ronsin said...

nice pics... i better not say much abt the poem... much better reviews will follow... :P
btw the last line is excellent... :)

Moments Of Life said...

hmmm... wats up monu?? :)

anyways.. jokes apart.. real nice selection of words..

good going pal... looking fwd for more

ronsin said...

had left the praise of the post to other ppl... since not many other ppl are commenting, thought i would oblige... :P
really nice post once again... had used all my praiseworthy praising comments in the last 2 posts... actually i'm not very good when it comes to praising othere... still let me try...
there seems to be intent on some kind of rhyming... and you have been successful... the poem is really cute... as mentioned above... simply loved the last 3 words... :)

Shainky said...

nice blog...very well written...came to know of romantic side of PP thru this poem :P
Beautiful combination of pictures n words...
Suggestion: Dedicate it to d person whom u love ;)

Xpressions said...

amazing expressions...

and thnx for visiting my blog and leaving behind a comment

may i knw whuz dis?