Sunday 14 September 2014

One day

(Days come and days go. But on some days, not so...)

People come in life for a reason, a season, or maybe just One Day
Well, sometimes even 7am to 7am is good enough to blow you right away.



Hold hands and lay we, in the brook by the sea
Decorate you with pebbles I do, all the way up to bosom of thee
My heart trembles, as a hint of cleavage I see
You look beautiful and the closeness makes me weak in the knee.


Unnoticed, softly, you tread inside my heart like a thief
Let’s for a second forget, the rights and wrongs of it
And like accomplices, just steal this moment brief?
Close we were and yet drift we apart,
A night’s stand is not what I want
Rather, a deep connect is what I seek.



My heart rises and falls with the waves - Words fail me,
Eyes talk; in a language you don’t yet understand
Say I, want to touch you; But what I really do
Crave for, is to cuddle and swim into those eyes blue.

It’s been only a few hours since I did behold you
But jealous I still feel when others dance with thou
Maybe you don’t feel the same way as I do
“Baby, you are in the wrong lane”, you say so.
Curse myself for falling once again and being so naive
Wouldn't you even give me friendly hug and a goodbye wave?



...And now, I pretend and try to forget,
that we ever had that sort of a connect,
And I tried and I tried, but I haven't been successful yet...

No comments: